- About Us
- Member Organizations
- Member Contacts
- Membership in Ohio VOAD
- Early Response Database Faith Organiations
- Ohio VOAD Early Response Database - Secular Organizations
- State and Federal Partners
- General Membership Meeting Dates and Locations 2019
- General Membership Meeting Minutes
- VOAD Information
- Other Operational Information
- Long Term Committee Information
- Case Management
- Donations Management
- Volunteer Management
- Spiritual & Emotional Care
- MOU sample for Non Declared Disasters
- Current Events/Disasters
- Training & Resources
- Board of Directors
- Contact Us
The Ohio VOAD is the state chapter of the National VOAD.
The VOAD consists of organizations active in disaster response throughout the state of Ohio.
The VOADs role is to bring organizations together and enable them to understand each other and work together during times of disaster preparedness, response, relief and recovery.
The Ohio VOAD adhere to the principles established by the National VOAD. The principles are referred to as the 4C's:
These principles serve as the foundation for the Ohio VOAD as it collaborates with local, regional and national partners to coordinate disaster relief, response and recovery efforts in times of disaster.